This is an in-person introductory workshop to give you a sense of how you can begin to introduce troublemaker behavior to your company, carve out an impenetrable moat around your castle, and learn the methods of communication that will have prospects begging to work with you.
The list below is only part of what we’ll uncover.
- Opening doors with your prospects
- What to say, and when to say it
- Not everyone is the right prospect
- Secrets of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Secrets of Google’s search engine marketing
- A call from a Google rep
- First rule: When everyone else is zigging, zag
- Second rule: Stop writing your blog and relaunch it into a lead engine
- Third rule: Stop thinking about demographics and focus on psychographics
Does that seem like a large investment?
Take a look at my testimonials below.
“After evaluating Steve and his company against MUCH larger firms, the decision to work with Steve was easy. It was an easy decision because of his ability to see — his vision.
Steve understands the entirety of the organism which is the marketplace in this day and age. Knowing the entirety of the system allows him to put programs and ideas into place which grow organically (and quickly).
Every business needs somebody like Steve standing with them every step of the way.”
- Tom Richard – Marketing Director, Gym Source
“Steve was able to bring creativity into the fairly stodgy and geeky world of data center infrastructure management; he was quickly able to understand the driving characteristics of the marketplace and come up with innovative concepts — and persevere to develop ones that could be used in dozens of markets around the world. I’d be very happy to work with him again.”
- Sev Onyshkevych – Chief Customer Officer at ELEKS
“I’ve worked with Trouble Group in many ways and on many projects. With their partnership, I was able to take a small, slow-growing, single product company with a very modest budget and turn it into a marketing powerhouse, leading to double-digit growth nearly every year. They listened to our goals, learned our business, and then came up with omnidirectional strategies and plans to help us out of our rut.”
- Michele Hart-Henry – Former Executive Vice President, Lingraphica
“They took the time to dive deep into my company and to imagine the brand it could become with their guidance. Their challenge was particularly difficult, making a new-comer look and feel like a brand you could trust. By the time we delivered our initial sold-out campaign we were already seen as an established brand in the market. They helped us make a splash in an already crowded space.”
- David Feinberg – CEO, PURE Juicer Company
“I worked with Steve for a few years when Raritan was trying to raise its awareness. Steve came up with numerous creative and relevant campaigns and prospect-engaging devices. At this time Raritan experienced significant growth. Much of the credit for that belongs to Steve. I would gladly work with Steve again.”
- Greg More – Product Marketing Professional