Those companies who change their strategies and embrace something that’s far more engaging than content marketing will be the winners moving forward.
That’s why I invented The AFFINITY ENGINE and other aggressive strategies —to pull people to your website so they become prospects, and more importantly friends.
I came up with this new marketing idea for the largest fitness retailer in America. It worked gang busters.
Part of what you get
- Every week for 8 weeks, you will be on two Zoom calls with me and up to 9 other professionals. That’s 16 meetings with me helping you bring this program to life for your unique business. Each of these meetings will take about 1 hour.
- Coaching on how to convince others to become a prospect for you.
- An extensive, in-depth 8-part training curriculum.
- FREE monthly check in Zoom calls for 10 months after you complete the program.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the changes I make on your website’s blog will pull the right prospects to you who can become your clients.
The entire 2-month, 2x per week training and guidance, and one FREE monthly Zoom check up every month for 10 months after course completion.
(One investment, payable up front)
I HAVE READ & AGREE TO TROUBLE GROUP’S AFFINITY Engine
Does that seem like a lot of money? Consider this:
Google advises small businesses
to spend between $1,000 and $10,000
on their search engine per month.
With my method, you’ll be able to transition out of paying Google to introduce you to new prospects using their arcane method and into my method, which will require NO further costs.
I’m very protective of my methods. I can understand if you want more details. If you want to discuss this offering, book a ZOOM meeting on my calendar at the link below.
That list (above) of what you get really is just scratching the surface. In our Zoom trainings, you will learn so much from me you’ll be amazed.
Still not sure?
The testimonials below may help.
“After evaluating Steve and his company against MUCH larger firms, the decision to work with Steve was easy. It was an easy decision because of his ability to see — his vision.
Steve understands the entirety of the organism which is the marketplace in this day and age. Knowing the entirety of the system allows him to put programs and ideas into place which grow organically (and quickly).
Every business needs somebody like Steve standing with them every step of the way.”
- Tom Richard – Marketing Director, Gym Source
“Steve was able to bring creativity into the fairly stodgy and geeky world of data center infrastructure management; he was quickly able to understand the driving characteristics of the marketplace and come up with innovative concepts — and persevere to develop ones that could be used in dozens of markets around the world. I’d be very happy to work with him again.”
- Sev Onyshkevych – Chief Customer Officer at ELEKS
“I’ve worked with Trouble Group in many ways and on many projects. With their partnership, I was able to take a small, slow-growing, single product company with a very modest budget and turn it into a marketing powerhouse, leading to double-digit growth nearly every year. They listened to our goals, learned our business, and then came up with omnidirectional strategies and plans to help us out of our rut.”
- Michele Hart-Henry – Former Executive Vice President, Lingraphica
“They took the time to dive deep into my company and to imagine the brand it could become with their guidance. Their challenge was particularly difficult, making a new-comer look and feel like a brand you could trust. By the time we delivered our initial sold-out campaign we were already seen as an established brand in the market. They helped us make a splash in an already crowded space.”
- David Feinberg – CEO, PURE Juicer Company
“I worked with Steve for a few years when Raritan was trying to raise its awareness. Steve came up with numerous creative and relevant campaigns and prospect-engaging devices. At this time Raritan experienced significant growth. Much of the credit for that belongs to Steve. I would gladly work with Steve again.”
- Greg More – Product Marketing Professional
I use a method like this to power my own outreach:
- I never bother with Search Engine Marketing now.
- I turned my blog into a business building machine.
- I NEVER do paid Google, paid social, or paid anything else.
- When I send out notes to prospects, I typically get between 30% and 60% response rates. My close rate is usually 8% to 20%, and keep in mind I only approach CEOs of small to mid-size businesses.