The NO SEM MethodTM
Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 06/14/23.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE “The NO S.E.M. Method” PART OF OUR WEBSITE YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO SIGN UP FOR “The NO S.E.M. Method”. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO COMPLY WITH TO TRAIN ON “THE NO S.E.M. METHOD,” THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE “THE NO S.E.M. METHOD” PART OF OUR WEBSITE. PLEASE ENJOY THE OTHER PARTS OF THE SITE THAT ARE AVAILABLE SUCH AS THE TROUBLEMAKERS PODCAST.
The present terms and conditions (this “Agreement” or “Terms”) is a legal agreement between you and Trouble Group Inc. (hereinafter ” Trouble”), a company duly organized and validly existing, located at 1 Tory Ct, Bedminster, New Jersey 07921. This Agreement annuls and voids all previous agreements except in the case of purchasing other Trouble Group solutions.
The Site (TroubleGroup.com) is operated by Trouble Group. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Trouble. Trouble Group offers “The NO S.E.M. Method”, including all information, tools and services available from this “The NO S.E.M. Method” offering to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing “The NO S.E.M. Method” training from us, you engage in our “The NO S.E.M. Method training service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of “The NO S.E.M. Method” training offering, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any additional terms or policies referenced herein, the provisions of the additional terms or policies shall control.
The website currently has two offerings available – “The NO S.E.M. Method” and The THE NO S.E.M. METHOD Method”. We are working on more. Purchasing any single Method DOES NOT mean you will receive other offerings for free, or even at a discounted price.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing the part of our Site called The NO S.E.M. Method, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access The NO S.E.M. Method training offering or use any Service. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to the part of our Site called “Terms and Conditions” of The NO S.E.M. Method. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to The NO S.E.M. Method part of our Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
You may not use our products or Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our products or Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to motor vehicle laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account and right to use our Services.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Site;
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our products or Site;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on all or any part of our Site or off-site assets like Google Drive;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our Site, The NO S.E.M. Method, and/or any other assets and future training assets.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Site, and The NO S.E.M. Method training may include communications such as service announcements and administrative or legal notices from us. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving these notices.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a)
transmissions over various networks such as forms on our Google Drive; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree NOT to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, The NO S.E.M. Method, or future training assets, use of the Site, or access to the Site or any contact on the Site, without express written permission by us.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Trouble Group’s content is not for resale. Use of the Site and our training methods does not entitle users to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Trouble Group and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We DO NOT grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Trouble Group or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
SECTION 2 – CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Once you create an account with us, you will become registered with Trouble Group’s “THE NO S.E.M. METHOD” Method of training. The terms “member,” “membership,” and “account” all refer to this registration as a member of Trouble Group’s “THE NO S.E.M. METHOD” training. If you are merely studying our introduction page of Trouble Group’s THE NO S.E.M. METHOD of training, or browsing through the other pages on the Site and have not yet created an account, you’re free to roam around the website. However, the contents are copyrighted. Like many other websites, you’re not allowed to borrow or steal copyrighted works.
When you create an account, you will provide a unique username and email. We will also ask you to create a password.
Because any activities that occur under your username or password are your responsibility it is important for you to keep your username and/or password secure. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Trouble Group is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Notify us immediately if you believe that someone has used your username, email, or password without your authorization. Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- a) furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data
registration process, and
- b) maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and
completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete nature, Trouble Group Inc. will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Trouble Group Inc. Services, or any portion thereof.
- Limitations of Liability:
Trouble Group and Steve St. Clair cannot be held accountable if you miss too many Zoom training sessions led by Steve. If you miss 2 or 3, Steve will try to catch you up with your training group. If. You can’t make those, then Steve will recommend you pause in the program until your schedule allows and pursue the training then. You will still get the same number of sessions and the same knowledge. I will put you into a group that’s at the same level as you.
Depending on your business sector, Steve might recommend that you purchase Errors and Omissions Insurance, and he will need proof that you purchased it in the form of a PDF emailed to Steve.
The NO S.E.M. Method is a tried-and-true way to build up your client base. You will receive study guides for every step of the way. I won’t be rigidly sticking to those, and you should read ahead of every Zoom session.
If you watched the video and read the page it’s on, you know you’re looking at an opportunity to grow your business like never before. That’s what I’ve excelled at my entire marketing and sales career. I have helped companies of all sizes greatly exceed their sales goals and turn into highly respected contributors in their business sectors. And it’s not the same old and tired promises or scams.
WHAT STEVE ST. CLAIR WILL DELIVER TO YOU IN THE NO S.E.M. METHOD:
- I will help you research and identify a big change in the business sector of your current and prospective clients. We will be looking for their greatest pain point.
- Identify behaviors – or lack thereof – that will lead to success or failure when the change arrives. This will amplify their pain point.
- Number 1 and number 2 above will turn into your opening text on your website (the home page), your marketing for trade shows, the cover and page 1 of your most important brochures, etc. You will not insert any of the “ME, ME, ME, I, I, I” into any of this.
This approach will separate your company from all the others out there lost forever
in “ME, ME, ME, I, I, I” land.
- Leading with a serious negative might seem counterintuitive, but I assure you it will separate you from the rest of the pack.
- I’m going to train you to approach your prospects with something they will find very “flattering.” It’s the exact opposite of the that “ME, ME, ME, I, I, I” tactic you’re currently using.
- Next – whoever in your company takes on step 5 will need to sign up for LinkedIn Sales Navigator. I’m going to show you my method of using it to get new prospects with a short outreach note.
- After all these steps, you will still NOT be talking the “ME, ME, ME, I, I, I” way. You won’t need to.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN ORDER TO SUCCEED WITH THE NO S.E.M. METHOD
- Trouble Group and Steve St. Clair cannot be held accountable if you miss too many Zoom training sessions led by Steve. If you miss 2 or 3, Steve will try to catch you up with your training group. If. You can’t make those, then Steve will recommend you pause in the program until your schedule allows and pursue the training then. You will still get the same number of sessions and the same knowledge. When you re-join, I will put you into a group that’s at the same level as you.
- Depending on your business sector, Steve might recommend that you purchase Errors and Omissions Insurance and, in that instance, he will need proof that you purchased it in the form of a PDF emailed to Steve.
- If you’re not already, you MUST sign up for LinkedIn’s “Sales Navigator.” It’s $79.99 per month. ($959.88 per year).
- If you’re not already, you MUST sign up for Zoom. It’s free.
- The NO S.E.M. Method is a tried and true way to build up your client base. You will receive study guides for every step of the way. You must read ahead of every Zoom session.
- You should have a positive attitude. This is a key component that will help you attract the best new clients.
- While some parts of The NO S.E.M. Method training are the same for everyone in your group, Steve will find unique personality traits in each participant that he will shape into your own unique brilliant winning approach.
- If you find you are “stuck” at any time in the process, you must call Steve for a 1-on-1 session. Remember, the core training sessions last for 2 months. After that, Steve will “drop in” for a 1-on-1 session once for each of 10 months to help you stay on track. Those 1-to-1 sessions are free.
SECTION 3 – CONDUCT
As a user or member of The NO S.E.M. Method of training, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the Trouble Group Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by Trouble Group. Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Trouble Group Inc.’s Services for the purpose of:
- a) uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful,
harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s
privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- b) causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- c) impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Trouble Group officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- d) forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to
any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- e) uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent,
copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- f) uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right
to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- g) uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising,
promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been
designated for such purpose;
- h) uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other
computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of
any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- i) disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- j) interfering with or disrupting any Trouble Group Inc. services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or
related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot
- k) intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not
limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition
to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock
Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- l) providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to
any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to
Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- m) “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- n) collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited
conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the afore-mentioned paragraphs.
Steve St. Clair and Trouble Group Inc. herein reserve the right to view your website from time to time to help you avoid causing harm in the ways above in Section 3, and if you refuse and persist, we reserve the right to drop you from
The NO S.E.M. Method training.
Trouble Group Inc. herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- a) compliance with any legal process;
- b) enforcement of the Terms;
- c) responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- d) responding to requests for customer service; or
- e) protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Trouble Group Inc. and those others participating in The NO S.E.M. Method of training, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Trouble Group Inc. herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Trouble Group Inc. or any other content providers supplying content services to Trouble Group Inc. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
SECTION 4 – GLOBAL USE; EXPORT/IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the Internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations
(http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States
(http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- a) are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report
(http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which
may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- b) agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services
to any export-prohibited country;
- c) agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end
uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- d) agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in
violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
SECTION 5 – SUBMITTED CONTENT
Trouble Group Inc. does not accept any content from outside writers, participants in The NO S.E.M. Method trainings, or anyone else or company… period. Anything you see on our site, such as our Troublemakers podcast was produced by Trouble Group with the permission granted by our podcast participants.
SECTION 6 – CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
Trouble Group Inc. may from time to time celebrate a business victory with one or more of our NO S.E.M. Method trained participants. We will not accept written copy or text to achieve that on our pages. We have a “Model Release” which we will distribute if we decide to feature some of our trainees on our blog, etc. Those we feature, much like our Troublemakers podcast members, grant us the rights to post such content (which we write and produce) before we post the content or the audio podcasts.
SECTION 7 – INDEMNITY
All users and/or members agree to insure and hold Trouble Group Inc., our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees,
officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of The NO S.E.M. Method may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Trouble Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
SECTION 8 – COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees NOT to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to Trouble Group’s sites or disruptive methods.
SECTION 9 – MODIFICATIONS
Trouble Group Inc. reserves the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
SECTION 10 – TERMINATION
As a trainee in Trouble Group’s NO S.E.M. METHOD, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to: Steve@TroubleGroup.com
As a trainee, you agree that Trouble Group Inc. may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate,
discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- a) any breach or violation of our Terms or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- b) by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- c) the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- d) unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- e) any extended periods of inactivity;
- f) any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- g) the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your
TroubleGroup.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with TroubleGroup.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- a) the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within TroubleGroup.com;
- b) the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated
with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and c) the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
SECTION 11 – LINKS
Either Trouble Group Inc. or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third-party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Trouble Group Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
SECTION 12 – PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Trouble Group Inc.’s Services and any essential software that may be used in
connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Trouble Group Inc. or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Trouble Group Inc. Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
Trouble Group Inc. hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive to make use of the training materials and group Zoom training meetings on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Trouble Group Inc. for use in accessing our Services.
SECTION 13 – WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- a) THE USE OF TROUBLE GROUP INC. SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR
SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TROUBLE
GROUP INC. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND
LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b) TROUBLE GROUP INC. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND
LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) TROUBLE GROUP INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL
MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) TROUBLE GROUP INC. SERVICES SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TROUBLE GROUP INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. c) ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF TROUBLE GROUP INC. SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK,
AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND
CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS,
DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE
DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL. d) NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TROUBLE GROUP INC. OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- e) A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE
WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A
COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY
UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY
OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY
HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE
FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE
TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
SECTION 14 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TROUBLE GROUP INC. AND OUR
SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY
DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY
PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN
ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- b) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- e) AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
SECTION 15 – RELEASE
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release Trouble Group Inc.(and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SECTION 16 – NOTICE
Trouble Group Inc. may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the Terms, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the Terms by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this Agreement constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
SECTION 17 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Trouble Group Inc. trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Trouble Group Inc. logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Trouble Group Inc. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Trouble Group Inc. logo or marks without obtaining Trouble Group Inc.’s prior written consent.
Trouble Group Inc. will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Trouble Group Inc. may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our Terms and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- a) The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or
other intellectual property interest;
- b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- c) A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- d) Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- e) A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agents or the law;
- f) And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful
and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on
the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Trouble Group Inc. agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Steve St. Clair
Trouble Group Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1 Tory Ct
Bedminster, New Jersey 07921
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Trouble Group Inc. and shall govern your use of our
The NO S.E.M. Method, superseding any prior version of this Agreement between you and us with respect to Trouble Group Inc.
SECTION 19 – SERVICES
You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Trouble Group Inc. Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
SECTION 20 – CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Trouble Group Inc. with regard to the Agreement that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the relationship between you and Trouble Group Inc., shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Somerset, New Jersey or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Trouble Group Inc. agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
SECTION 21 – WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Trouble Group Inc. fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent
jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 20 – NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents
within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be
terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted. A copy of a death certificate should be mailed to:
Steve St. Clair
Trouble Group Inc.
1 Tory Ct
Bedminster, New Jersey 07921
SECTION 21 – STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the Agreement must be filed within 7 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
SECTION 22 – VIOLATIONS
Please report any and all violations of this Agreement to Trouble Group Inc. as follows:
Steve St. Clair
Trouble Group Inc.
1 Tory Ct
Bedminster, New Jersey 07921
SECTION 23 – GOVERNMENT REQUESTS
In order to cooperate with governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems, or to ensure the
SECTION 24 – FOREIGN ACCESS OF SITE
The NO S.E.M. Method training is controlled, operated and administered by Trouble Group from our offices within the USA. If you access the training assets and/or website from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use Trouble Group’s content accessed through The NO S.E.M. Method training in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
SECTION 25 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site or on any related Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on The NO S.E.M. Method training assets or on any related Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site or on any related Site, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site or on any related Site has been modified or updated.